REFUND WITHIN 30 DAYS
Case 1: Not a single issue is resolved
An amount equal to full subscription made by customer will be refunded
Case 2: Techhutz has resolved one or more issues.
An amount equal to the per instance charges($199.99) multiplied by the number of issues resolved for the service offered to the customer during the first 30 days will be deducted from the subscription amount. No Money will be refunded for single time/one time support services.
REFUND AFTER 15 DAYS OF SUBSCRIPTION
Case 1: Customer registered for 1 computer for 1 year.
There would not be any refund for the subscription after 30 days of the subscription date. However, a customer can transfer the subscription to another computer, one time, during the contracted period. (No transfer is allowed for single time support services).
Case 2: Customer registered for multiple computers and/or years.
Customer can only downgrade to a 1-year plan and receive a refund for the remaining subscribed amount. A one-time downgrade termination fee of $39.99 will apply.
The maximum refund is limited to the subscribed amount only, and if your system has been repaired by anyone other than Techhutz, then Techhutz is not responsible for any damages or compensation thereof.
Procedure for refund:
If the customer is not satisfied with the service then he/she can submit a ticket through any of the methods below:
- E-mail at email@example.com and clearly state the reason for the cancellation.
- You can also call our cancellation department directly at 1-800-371-3194 during normal business hours (8 AM – 10 PM EST) Monday through Friday.
Requests will receive a scheduled call back within 4-8 hours to review and/or process refunds/cancellation requests.
Techhutz will review logs to ensure accuracy:
- Voice calls (conversation(s) between the customer and technical agent)
- Video Recording of the desktop sharing software
- Chat log of the technician and the customer
Notwithstanding this, Techhutz may, at its sole discretion and on a case to case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription charges after deducting fees for servicing the customer and cost of paid Anti-Virus and/or any other paid software which has been provided free of cost with any plan.
* In no case, the amount of refund/claim shall exceed the amount subscribed or paid by the customer to Techhutz.
In connection with obtaining services, each customer agrees that they will:
1.Cooperate with the Techhutz team: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide support to all of our customers. Techhutzs experience reflects that most issues can be resolved as a result of close cooperation between customers and members of the Techhutz team. Customers must be able to attest to the following:
a. The situation giving rise to the issue at hand is reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
b. The entire system, including software and hardware involved, is available and accessible to the customer without limit during all telephone discussions with Techhutz.
2. Any third party device or peripheral (e.g. CD/DVD/USB flash device, External HDD) if required to resolve the issue will be arranged for and provided by the customer.
3. Techhutz provides technical support for genuine and licensed products ONLY.
4.Techhutz does not support nor endorse piracy of any kind or in any form.
5.Third-Party application and Know How of any particular software or/utility will be supported on a Best-Effort basis only.
6. Software/Data: Customers understand and agree that Techhutz shall under any circumstances be held responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. Techhutz strongly recommends that customers maintain a complete backup and disaster recovery plan at all times.
7. Customers are further advised to use only genuine and valid software and hardware, in addition to a proper functioning telephone line with sufficient power back up available.
8. Account, Password, and Security: To submit a Plan Order, customers must complete the Registration Process by providing Techhutz with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. Customers must also choose a password and a user name. Customers are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password they have selected as well as all account information.
Furthermore, each customers is are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activity that occurs on their account. Customers agree to notify Techhutz immediately of any unauthorized use of their account account information or any other breach of security. Techhutz will not be liable or assume liability for any losses that may incur as a result of someone elses use of a customers password or account, whether it is with or without their knowledge.
However, customers may be held liable for losses incurred by Techhutz or its affiliates or another party due to someone else using their account or password. Customers may not another persons account at any time without the permission of the account holder.
Refund on Electronic Check
Read more at https://web.archive.org/web/20160502053116/http://techhutz.com/refund-policy/#pBTPAWRawv0xr0LC.99